Bookkeeping, Controllership and CFO Services
Are you in search of:
- An expert to review the accuracy and competency of your routine bookkeeping practices, providing valuable insight, support and instruction to assure accounting integrity and alliance with accepted accounting standards?
- A principal accountant to serve as a financial strategist and advisor, controlling and meticulously interpreting the meaning of your company’s financial statements and data, as well as ensuring that your business in not only in compliance with financial law, but operating optimally to yield your desired and required financial goals?
- A consulting chief financial officer (CFO) to serve as a soundboard for your financial operations, working in conjunction with company executives to responsibly guide your company’s capital structure?
From simple to complex, TJH has the financial expertise and experience to serve in a role suited to the unique needs of its clients, assuring that your company is thriving and fortuitous.
Business and Individual Tax Planning and Compliance
Careful and strategic tax planning is essential to your business and individual interests. It is imperative that your tax professional have a fundamental understanding of the current tax climate and the complexity of today’s tax law in order to successfully and legally reduce your tax liability and provide sound guidance in wealth management.
At TJH, we meet with clients quarterly at minimum, providing them with a proactive and intentional tax planning framework. This allows our clients to diligently prepare for the future, with the primary objective of growing and preserving their assets.
TJH specializes in:
- Schedule C Business
- Schedule E Rental
- State and Local
- Excise Taxes
- Trusts and Estates
Financial Statements and Analytics
At TJH, we provide a comprehensive list of services that aid our clients in evaluating the overall health and performance of their organization, in addition to assisting them in making informed and profitable economic decisions:
- 401K Audit
- Industry comparisons
- Ratio analysis
- Chart of account review
- Forensic accounting
Budgeting, Forecasting and Cash Flow Analysis
Every thriving business entity requires a framework designed to accomplish its chief financial goals, while simultaneously and routinely projecting and assessing whether those goals are achievable. Budgets and forecasts should work in tandem, as compliments to one another.
TJH provides the support and proficiency clients need to:
- Estimate revenue, expenses, and cash flow
- Develop a budget that strategically aligns with company objectives
- Generate detailed short-term and long-term forecasts for budget allocation and future business planning